Former Popcorn Supply Company Building
842 W Belden Ave
Syracuse, NY 13204
- Building in excellent structural condition.
- Huge exposed Wooden Ceiling Beams provide unique character for redevelopment.
- Convertible to many uses such as Flex space, Office/showroom, Warehouse or Commercial space on 1st floor and apartments upper floors.
- Fire Suppression Head Test Completed (passed) 11.14.23
- Price Includes .12 +/- Acre Parking Lot Across Van Rensselaer St
- Over 2,000 new market-rate apartments recently created in Downtown Syracuse with several hundred more under development.
- Lots of visibility with close access to I-690 and I-81.
This four-story brick building provides 25,542 +/- SF on .21 +/- Acres with an additional .12 +/- Acre parking lot across the street. The first floor was most recently used as a Popcorn Supply Retail store. Upper levels were used for storage. This Building is a fantastic opportunity for redevelopment with its exposed Brick Interior and exterior, Large windows on three sides and its exposed huge Wooden Beam Ceilings on all four floors providing lots of character. The Ceiling heights are 12' with a Sprinkler system and Gas Heat. The entire Roof was sealed 5-7 years ago and in 2023 South end of the building was resealed. The building is in excellent structural condition. Potential uses Warehouse, Manufacturing, or Redevelopment.
Subject property is located right off West Genesee Street aka: "Automobile Row" on West Belden Ave on the west side of downtown Syracuse. Syracuse is a city in New York State. It’s home to the Erie Canal Museum, tracing the waterway’s history in the 1850 Weighlock Building. In the old state armory, the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (MOST) offers interactive exhibits and a planetarium. Designed by I.M. Pei, the Everson Museum of Art focuses on American artwork. The opulent 1920s Landmark Theatre hosts Broadway hits and concerts.