Former State Bank & Trust Company Location
140 W Pearl St
Jackson, MS 39201
- Excellent visibility
- Ample off-street parking
- Convenient access
- Constructed in 1950
- Multiple renovations
Constructed in 1950 with multiple renovations through the years, the property was most recently owner occupied by State Bank & Trust Company as their downtown Jackson branch. Featuring highly sought after off street parking for twenty-seven vehicles, the corner location offers easy and convenient access to West Pearl and South Roach Streets.
Configured for traditional office use, this former bank branch can be easily converted for a variety of uses.
Located on the northeast corner of W Pearl and S Roach Streets in Jackson's central business district.