255 Weddington Branch Road
Pikeville, KY 41501
- +/-65,579 SF retail building with +/-19,915 SF remaining for lease; former Magic Mart
- Big Lots coming Q1 2020!
- Located just off North Mayo Trail on Weddington Branch Road
- Pylon sign position available
- Building can be divided for credit tenants
- Access to adjacent large parking field
- Strong density population of 108,089 within a 20 mile radius
- Area retailers include Walmart, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, Marshalls, Ross Dress For Less, Rural King, Hibbett Sports, JCPenney, Save-A-Lot, AT&T and Auto Zone
- Rental Rate: TBD
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a leasing opportunity available for a +/-65,579 SF retail building located just off North Mayo Trail in Pikeville, Kentucky. After 30 successful years serving Pike County in this location, Magic Mart closed in September 2018 along with all other Magic Mart stores. The former Magic Mart building can be separated for credit tenants. The property is located less than five miles from downtown Pikeville. Area retailers include Walmart, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, Marshalls, Ross Dress For Less, Rural King, Hibbett Sports, JCPenney, Save-A-Lot, AT&T and Auto Zone.
The site offers a location just off North Mayo Trail (US 27) with a pylon signage position. The City of Pikeville is the county seat for the largest county in the state of Kentucky with a population of approximately 70,000. Pikeville is the 3rd largest banking community and in the state. Due to its regional location, the retail trade area is much larger and extends to several nearby counties in southeastern Kentucky.
Pikeville, Pike County, Kentucky is unique among places in America. Located at the easternmost tip of Kentucky in the coalfields of the Cumberland Mountains, Pike County covers 786 square miles, giving it the distinction of being Kentucky's largest county by land area. Its nearly 68,000 residents make it the 11th most populous county.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $13.0