7 Carson Place
Frankfort, KY 40601
- +/-3,868 SF freestanding restaurant with drive-thru on +/-0.99 AC
- Located near the intersection of US 60 (Louisville Road) & US 127
- 44 parking spaces
- Pole signage available
- Average daily traffic count of +/-29,700 on US 127 near the site
- Nearby restaurants include Captain D's, Arby's, Sonic and Papa Johns
- Area retailers include Kroger, Walmart, Lowe's, JCPenney, Walgreen's and more
- Several state office buildings within a half mile with daytime employment of 25,210 in 2 miles
- Zoned CH, Commercial Highway District
- Sale Price: $585,000 REDUCED TO $425,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-3,868 SF freestanding restaurant with drive-thru on +/-1 AC for sale. The site is located near the intersection of US 127 & US 60 in Frankfort, Kentucky. The site offers 44 parking spaces and pole signage. Close proximity to Capital City Airport and nearby restaurants include Captain D's, Arby's, Sonic and Papa Johns.
Located approximately 1.5 miles off of I-64 at Exit 53B in Frankfort, KY. The property is situated in a high traffic area near the intersection of US 127 & US 60 in Frankfort's major retail corridor. Frankfort, the Capitol of the Commonwealth, is bisected by the Kentucky River and is the midway point between Kentucky' s two largest markets of Lexington and Louisville. Frankfort is 29 miles west of Lexington, 54 miles east of Louisville and 107 miles southwest of Cincinnati.
Frankfort is home to Kentucky State University, a four year liberal arts college, with an enrollment of 2,400 students. Frankfort also has a Sports and Convention Center which seats 8,500 and attracts many concerts, sporting events and art exhibits to the city. The city of Frankfort has grown steadily, relying on state government, manufacturing and spirits distilling to provide a strong employment base.