Freestanding Retail and Mixed Use Building
7318 Dixie Hwy
Louisville, KY 40258
Free Standing Building
Feb 27, 2023
- .27 acres
- 2,730 SF
- Zoned M-1
- High traffic count 54,000 ADT
High traffic count location (54,000 ADT). Zoned M-1. 2,730 SF on .27 acre lot. Great investment for Office, Retail, Multi-Family and/or Mixed Use. Adequate parking and storage in the rear. Located on Bus line and close to a lot of amenities. Next to corner of Dixie Hwy and Greenwood Rd.
Adjacent corner of Dixie Hwy and Greenwood Rd.
Year Built: 1950
Building Size: 2730sq ft
Lot Size: 0.27 acres
Map of 7318 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY, 40258
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.