Georgetown Main Street
114-116 East Main Street
Georgetown, KY 40324
- Great investment opportunity to occupy a portion of the building and collect rent on the remaining building to offset occupancy costs
- +/-10,000 SF downtown mixed-use building including +/-3,200 SF in the basement
- First floor and basement are currently occupied by All That & More Boutique
- Second floor includes two occupied residential apartments; 1 bedroom/ 1 bath unit and 2 bedroom/1 bath unit
- Third floor is a partially finished, mostly open creative loft space with attractive, exposed brick and wood that would make a great residential unit or office/studio space
- Rare East Main Street opportunity boasts tall ceilings and open, flexible floor plan
- Sale Price: $525,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present this downtown Georgetown Main Street mixed-use building available for sale. The first floor and basement are currently occupied by All That & More Boutique. The second floor includes two occupied residential apartments. A 1 bedroom/ 1 bath unit and a 2 bedroom/1 bath unit. The third floor is a partially finished, mostly open creative loft space with attractive, exposed brick and wood that would make a great residential unit or office/studio space.
The property is located in downtown Georgetown on East Main Street directly across from the Courthouse and very close to the Main & Broadway intersection. Georgetown is the 8th fastest growing city in Kentucky with a population growth rate of 11% over a five year period. Both Georgetown and Scott County have experienced employment increases. The well-established horse industry, recent expansion to several of the local manufacturing companies, the firm commitment of the Toyota Motor Manufacturing plant, the new 125,000 sf Kroger Marketplace and new high school shows steady growth for Georgetown and Scott County.