Glen Cove Industrial Property
20-150 Pratt Oval
Glen Cove, NY 11542
Oct 11, 2022
• Large Light Industrial Complex With 15 Tenants
• 100% Leased With Many Tenants on Multi-Year Leases
• Many Tenants Have Annual Rent Increases, CAM, & Tax Contributions
• Currently Under Market Rents - Strong Income Growth Potential
• Current Rents Avg. $11 PSF - 'Market' Rents Avg. $13.50 PSF
• Diverse Tenant Mix of Businesses & Industries
Map of 20-150 Pratt Oval , Glen Cove, NY, 11542
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.