Healthcare/Senior Housing Facility | 8,878 SF
22 Madras Parkway
Newnan, GA 30263
- 8,878 SF healthcare/senior housing facility
- 12 patient/resident units suitable for double occupancy
- Available for immediate occupancy
- Fully-functioning staff and medical operational areas
- Built in 2009
- Average Household Income 55+: $78,369
- Average Home Values: $252,284
- A 2017 appraisal, in depth market and demographic reports are available with the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement
Bull Realty is pleased to offer this 8,878 SF healthcare facility, originally built as a hospice. The 12-unit healthcare facility is currently vacant and is zoned R-C (Rural Conservation). Suitable uses include: senior living facility/memory care, inpatient physical rehab with Certificate of Need, nursing home or other medical/healthcare uses.
The facility is configured as follows: 12 patient rooms suitable for double occupancy, reception/lobby area, two offices, chapel, conference room, nurses’ work room, dining room, staff break room/kitchenette can be easily converted to a full kitchen, laundry room, medical waste room, linen storage room, supply room, medication room, and utility/wash room. Each patient room contains a living area and a shared bathroom arrangement with shower, commode and sink.
The property is located just north of the city limits of Newnan, Georgia and 3.8 miles from Southeastern Regional Medical Center.