Hidden Gem! Professional Office with Direct River Frontage!
1805 RIverview Drive
Melbourne, FL 32901
- With incredible views from a tucked away riverside eden, this 2-story professional office building boasts 75 feet of direct riverfront frontage.
- Just minutes from the beaches and I-95, this location is ideal for easy access to all parts of south Brevard county.
- City of Melbourne C-1 zoning allows for the following (but not limited to) the following uses: ASL, Bed and Breakfasts, Child Care facility, motel, office, restaurant, retail, service, veterinary facility.
- City of Melbourne water and sewer.
- Closest major roadways are US Highway 1 (.10 miles) with a traffic count of 43,000 and (Strawbridge Avenue) New Haven Avenue/192 (.10 miles) with a daily traffic count of 23,430.
- Major Local employers include: Rockwell Collins, Embraer, Harris/L3 Corporation, Northrup Grumman, Thales
75 feet frontage on Riverside Drive and 75' of direct River frontage.
The property offering is located on the east side of Riverview Drive, just 2 blocks north of New Haven Avenue, a main east-west corridor with access to beaches and beachside attractions less than 3 miles. Following New Haven Avenue (SR 192) just over 6 miles to the west will lead directly to the I-95 ramp, a north-south artery through the state and the quickest commute Orlando. Minutes from the Orlando/Melbourne International Airport and the down Melbourne shopping district, and a quick commute to Florida Institute of Technology (2.5 miles), Eastern Florida State College (approximately 8 miles to either the Melbourne or Palm Bay campus) and direct access to US Highway 1, running north and south through Brevard County.