Historic Arbor House office building with Pearl St. address in downtown Boulder CO
2043 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO 80302
- Historic landmarked office building: seven offices, waiting room, reception/kitchenette/office room, and two restrooms
- Building has covered front porch with swing; professionally landscaped gardens
- Seven parking spaces, including three covered spaces, are onsite, all with alley access; public parking in front of building
- Desirable Pearl Street address in Boulder, located between the Pearl Street Mall entertainment district and the Google Boulder campus
- Offices can be vacated for full use of Buyer with 60-90 day Landlord termination clause
- Professional offices are large and light-filled with extra sound-proofing, including working double-paned windows, individually controlled AC and heating
- Three offices and one restroom are handicap accessible; one office has working fireplace, several offices have built-in cabinetry
Office building currently being used for professional therapy practices. Property includes waiting room, seven large offices, reception/kitchenette/office with lockable cabinets, two restrooms, one with attached kitchenette, front porch with swing, renovated barn including storage shed and three covered parking spaces, four additional onsite parking spaces, all with alley access. Offices have individually controlled air conditioning, heating, and soundproofing, including double-paned working windows. First floor offices and restroom are handicap accessible. Property is professionally landscaped with trees, flower beds, and a rose-covered arbor. All leases include a 60-90 day Landlord termination clause. Property has received historical landmark status from the City of Boulder. Property is a largely autonomous single property condominium.
Desirable Pearl St. address in heart of Boulder CO. Located between Google campus and Pearl St. mall downtown.
Arbor House sales comparables 2021-2022.pdf
Arbor House Boulder CO | Sales Brochure
Recent Sales Comp - 645_Walnut_sales_comp_11-2021.pdf
Floor plan - main level
Floor Plan - 2nd level