HISTORIC MILL FOR SALE
514 Miller St.
Monroe, NC 28110
- • The Mill itself is on the National Register of Historic Places and qualified for Landmark Tax Status
- • Currently zoned for 56 apartments
- • 1911 brick mill building: 49,120 SF
- • Wood frame house, former mill office: 1,200 SF
- • Cinder block building connecting mill to house: 9,324 SF
- • Outlying one story cinder block warehouse: 7,125 SF
Located at 514 Miller Street, Monroe, NC; the property is 6.21 acres encompassing four buildings
totaling approximately 66,769 square feet of space under roof. In order to make best use of the historic mill
building and the house, the connecting building and the outlying block building would likely have
to be demolished to provide for parking; leaving 50,320 gross square feet available for development.
Centrally located just off Skyway Drive with close proximity to both Downtown Monroe & Hwy 74. The site is less than one mile from the Monroe city center and less than 25 miles from downtown Charlotte, NC. Monroe is the county seat of Union
County, the fastest growing county in North Carolina.