Historic Office Redevelopment: Former Cenex HQ Building
1185 N. Concord Street
South Saint Paul, MN 55075
- Eligible for listing on National Register of Historic Places, unlocking significant tax credits and other possible funding sources.
- Located in North Concord Mixed Use District, prioritized as a "key area for redevelopment over next 20-30 years".
- Likely future TIF district to support redevelopment.
- MUH, Office and Mixed-Use development opportunities.
- Easy access to downtown St. Paul, I-494 and Highway 52.
- Mississippi River Valley location and views.
- Design allows for an additional 2 floors.
- 14 parcels divisible to suit.
This this former Cenex headquarters property, designed by noted architect Ellerbe Becket is ideal for repositioning and re-tenanting. The historic, distinctive and vintage architecture, wooded landscape and Mississippi River views add to the desirability of location.
Conveniently located approximately 1 mile south of Highway 52 and 3 miles north of I-494 and minutes from downtown St. Paul. Easy access to MSP International Airport and St. Paul Holman Airport. The building is situated on a wooded lot with Mississippi River views.