Historic Taylor Building
291 N Main Street
Taylor, TX 76574
Property Type:Other Hospitality
Last Verified:Oct 09, 2020
- Located downtown with many historic buildings.
- Multiple, flexible multi-use spaces throughout the building.
- Previously used as a restaurant, drug store, general store, retail showroom, hotel, sports bar, and office space.
- Tax credits available for façade and exterior updating as a historic building in Taylor.
- Multiple new commercial projects and businesses in the area.
- Main Street revitalization has seen multiple new businesses come to the block in the last 2 years.
- Features 9 offices, sports bar, game room, commercial kitchen, and multiple living areas.
- 3 Bedroom, 4 bathrooms, freight elevator, and many historic features throughout.
- Potential is only limited by your imagination.
- Taylor is the Gateway to East Texas and has easy access to railroad and toll roads for travel/shipping.
Historic building that includes retail, restaurant, office, and residential spaces.
At the corner of Third and Main street in Taylor, TX.
Year Built: 1900
Building Size: 16000.0sq ft
Lot Size: 0.19 acres