Houston Texas Dollar General - 290K 5 Mile Population
5001 Lockwood Dr
Houston, TX 77026
- Rare Dense Urban Infill Dollar General in Largest City in Texas
- Absolute NNN Lease with 14 Years Remaining on Current Term
- Robust 290,000+ 5 Mile Population
- Opportunity to Acquire Dollar General with Intrinsic Real Estate Value Along with Strong Yield for Investment Grade Tenant
- Great Location Just Inside the Outer Ring of Houston
- 15K VPD in Front of Subject Property and Direct On/Off Access to I-610 (136K+ VPD)
- Large Concrete Parking Lot with Great Visibility and Raised Foundation
Trinity REIS is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire an Absolute NNN lease Dollar General with over 14 years remaining on the current term. The subject property is perfectly positioned in a dense urban infill, a mere 6 miles from downtown Houston. With a 5 mile population of over 290,000 residents and daily traffic counts over 15K, it is safe to say this Dollar General has a prime location just outside the outer ring of the nation's 4th most populous city.
The Subject Property is located along Lockwood Drive (15K+ VPD) just inside the outer ring (I-610) of Houston, Texas. The building sits on a 1+ acre corner lot. The immediate area is surrounded by residential, retail and industrial tenants, along with schools, medical and mixed use properties, creating the ideal location for a Dollar General Investment property.
The rare opportunity to acquire a Dollar General in a dense infill location that has intrinsic real estate value.