443 North Main Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
- 100% leased until 2020 with leases expiring at various dates
- Located in the Downtown Hendersonville Historic District
- The building is on the National Historic Registry
- Potential value-add with below-market rents
- Situated at a four-way lighted intersection
- Exposure to over 3,400 vehicles per day
- Very Walkable
SVN/Blackstream, LLC is pleased to offer for sale this very desirable, historical mixed-use investment property located in the heart of the Downtown Hendersonville Historic District.
*The information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However, SVN/Blackstream, LLC makes no guarantees, warranties, or representations as to the completeness or accuracy thereof. This is not a commercial appraisal.
This 14,158 SF, two-story, brick and masonry building, built in 1912, is situated on the east side of Main Street in Downtown Hendersonville's Historic District.
The district encompasses 65 contributing buildings in the central business district. The commercial and governmental buildings include notable examples of Classical Revival architecture.
Historic Downtown Hendersonville is more than just a business district. It is the heart of an economically and culturally vibrant mountain community. Cruise the distinctive serpentine Main Street for an introduction to our mix of specialty shops, art galleries, funky-to-formal restaurants and lively entertainment venues