315 E. Bay Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- 1,386 SF modern office space in a historic building in Downtown Jacksonville
- Scenic views and abundant natural lighting
- Located across from the famous River Walk that connects Riverside to Downtown and San Marco via the Main Street Bridge
- Easy access to I-10 and I-95
- Less than a mile away from TIAA Bank Field and other sports complexes
- Just across the bridge from major Jacksonville hospitals in the Southbank district
This historic office building has been renovated to feature a modern and creative design and includes a beautiful lobby gallery area.
In the heart of the The Elbow, a prominent arts and entertainment district in Downtown Jacksonville, this property is one block away from the St. John's River and is part of the proposed Bay Street Innovation corridor, a smart technology transportation project. The proposed Ford on Bay project is located across the street and will consist of 520 residential units and 7,400 SF of retail space. Additionally, the surrounding area is undergoing over $1 billion in projects under construction and has $3.6 billion in proposed projects.
Office space located on East Bay Street in Downtown Jacksonville, right across the street from the St. John's River.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $10.39