I-64 & US 60 Development Land
35 Old Versailles Road
Frankfort, KY 40601
- Lot 1: +/-0.75 AC front row US 60 Lot opportunity next to Starbucks - possibility to expand to +/-1 AC
- Lot 2: +/-1.85 AC site in front of Home2 Suites
- This property is adjacent to Parkside, a new 51-acre, mixed-use development combining retail and restaurant uses with an upscale multi-family residential development featuring the market’s only locations of Kohl’s, TJMaxx, Michaels, Maurices, Dress Barn and Aspen Dental
- New Home2 Suites and Planet Fitness located behind subject property
- Restaurants and retailers also include Starbucks, Dairy Queen, Tire Discounters, Sprint, Cattleman’s Roadhouse and Buffalo Wild Wings
- Frankfort, the state capital, is the only retail hub for 35 miles along the I-64 corridor between Louisville and Lexington
- Ideally located just off I-64 with immediate access via Exit 58
- Adjacent to Lifestyle Communities, 300 upscale multi-family residences
- A primary trade area with more than 150,000 residents with an average household income of $62,000
- Traffic counts: over 48,000 VPD on I-64 and 28,000 VPD on US 60
- Sale Price: $899,000 REDUCED to $795,000 for entire +/-2.6 AC parcel
PRIME LOCATION! +/- 2.6 AC of development land which can be subdivided to get a +/-0.75 AC lot and a +/-1.85 AC lot and is located on US 60 just off I-64 at Exit 58. Adjacent to Parkside Shopping Center with excellent visibility from Highway 60. Parkside is a 51 AC mixed-use development combining retailers with fast/casual dining options supported by an adjoining upscale multi-family residential development. Anchor tenants include Dick’s Sporting Goods, TJ Maxx, Michaels, Pier 1, Starbucks and Kohl’s. Planet Fitness is located behind the subject property. +/-28,000 average daily traffic count near the site. Highway pole signage opportunity.
The property is prominently located at the intersection of I-64 and US Highway 60 right in the heart of the action. Adjacent Parkside Shopping Center is established with a quality tenant mix. Planet Fitness and Home2 Suites located behind the site. Frankfort is Kentucky’s capital city and is the only retail hub along the I-64 corridor for 85 miles from Louisville to Lexington.
Parkside Center is located in Frankfort, KY, which is a retail hub along the Interstate-64 corridor between Lexington and Louisville. Parkside Center 181,620 sf is a retail development anchored by Dick’s Sporting Goods and Kohl’s. Frankfort is the capitol of Kentucky with a diverse and thriving economy driven by state government offices, education, manufacturing, distilling and tourism. The state capitol employs 20,000 people and the nearby Kentucky State University has approximately 3,000 students. Additionally, Frankfort is located in “horse country” where the equine industry provides a $3 billion impact to the states economy.