Ideal hotel site in growing tourism town
4 Town Square
Burnsville, NC 28714
- Easily buildable site with utilities
- Adjacent cross street could be made into a private drive
- Feasibility study available upon request
- County and city tax grant incentives available
- Additional parcel bordering the highway may be added to enlarge the site
- High-speed Internet available in city
This site is ideally located near the center of town with walking access to all the retail and numerous local festivals, with highway visibility. A branded hotel here would be the only one in Yancey County or neighboring Mitchell County, home of Mt. Mitchell, the tallest peak east of the Mississippi. The area is also nationally renowned for locally produced crafts (pottery, glass, furniture, etc.) Rt. 19 has recently been named a state scenic highway. The Blue Ridge Parkway has an exit at nearby Spruce Pine, about 15 miles away.
Adjacent to the town square and next to the Town Center with visibility from the 19E Bypass, this is an extremely desirable location near retail and high traffic.