Jamaica Ave Mixed-Use Building
208-15 Jamaica Ave
Queens Village , NY 11428
Feb 22, 2023
• Fully Occupied Retail Unit & 3 Bedroom Residential Unit Above
• High Traffic Counts
• Close Proximity to Highways, Train Stations, and Bus Lines
• Surrounded by Other Neighborhood Retail & Religious Institutions
• Prime Location on Jamaica Ave
• Apartment Tenants are Currently Paying an Under Market Rent
Map of 208-15 Jamaica Ave , Queens Village , NY, 11428
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.