This listing is under contract.
JUST LISTED: Crown Point Center Parker, CO | 100% Occupied Multi-Tenant NNN Investment in the Fastest Growing Trade Area in Colorado
18300-18400 Cottonwood Drive
Parker, CO 80138
UNDER CONTRACT FOR SALE NNN Property
Property Type:Regional Center
Last Verified:Jan 14, 2021
- Well-positioned multi-tenant investment opportunity located in a Costco anchored shopping center occupied by national tenants including Chipotle, AT&T, Xfinity, MOD Pizza, and Sport Clips.
- The Property boasts strong five-mile demographics, with an average household income of $139,219 and projected 2020 - 2025 annual population growth rate of ±1.98% (Source: Esri).
- Nearby national retailers include Costco Wholesale, Target, Walmart Supercenter, King Soopers (Kroger), The Home Depot, Raising Cane’s, Chick-fil-A, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Dunkin’, Walgreens, Jack in the Box, Sprouts Farmers Market, Discount Tire, Jiffy Lube, Firestone Complete Auto Care, Big O Tires, Shell, 7-Eleven, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, Goodwill, Jimmy John's, Subway, Wells Fargo Bank, and more.
- Approximately one mile away from the Property is Parker Adventist Hospital, a Centura Health hospital with ±170 beds and ±974 active medical staff (Source: centura.org).
- The Property sits next to the intersection of highways E-470, the route to several nearby world class ski resorts including Aspen, Breckenridge, Vail, Keystone Mountain, Copper Mountain, and Arapahoe Basin; and highway 83, one of the primary routes connecting Denver (±20 miles away) and Colorado Springs (±56 miles away).
- In 2020, the city of Parker was recognized as one of the top 5 safest cities in Colorado and one of the top 5 cities to raise a family in Colorado (Source: parkeronline.org)
- The Property has ±140 parking spaces, providing flexibility to accommodate approximately 80% of future food users.