Kirkland Industrial / Flex Building
10809 120Th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Approximately 31K SF of office/conference space and 30,000 SF of flex/lab/assembly/testing space. Building use can be very flexible.
- Entire building is fully heated and cooled and sprinkled throughout, with ceiling heights ranging from standard 9’ office ceiling heights to 12-16’ ceiling height in the assembly and hi-bay warehouse areas.
- Heavy power (3000 amps @240v), and high-speed internet throughout.
- Abundant surface parking with a ratio of 3.86 stalls per 1,000 with overflow parking in the adjacent building parking lot.
- Date Available-September 1, 2021 or possibly sooner with the ability to add an additional 25,000 SF in the adjacent 10801 building for expansion space.
- Generous TI package available for long term leases.
Large, well-maintained stand-alone flex/manufacturing/assembly/office building available for lease right off the 116th Avenue exit of I-405 in Kirkland.
Located across from the new Totem Lake Mall development and directly accessible to the Kirkland Cross Corridor trail that leads to downtown Kirkland going south and to Woodinville headed north.