Mandarin Medical Plaza
9765 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Medical office investment opportunity on San Jose Boulevard in the Mandarin sub-market of Jacksonville
- 3-building portfolio totaling 26,863 SF on a 2.69 AC lot
- 100% occupied
- New roof and HVAC
- Ample parking at 4.20 / 1,000 SF
- Tenants are nationally and regionally known in the medical field
- Located in a dense retail and residential area
- Easily accessible from I-95 and I-295
- Scrolling marquee signage and patient pull-through drop-off
Prime Realty is pleased to present this medical office investment opportunity in the Mandarin sub-market of Jacksonville. This 3-building portfolio is 100% occupied and includes nationally and regionally known tenants such as First Coast Cardiovascular Institute, Baptist Primary Care (Dr. Luis Anez), Healthlink Labs, and HCR Manorcare. Benefiting from great visibility on San Jose Boulevard and scrolling marquee monument signage, this well-maintained medical office will be a prized gem in your investment portfolio.
The subject property is along the busy road of San Jose Boulevard which sees up to 54,000 vehicles per day and is close to the signalize intersection of San Jose Boulevard and Old St Augustine Road. Centrally located in the heart of Mandarin, this property offers a strong connection between major medical hubs such as Baptist Health, Memorial Hospital, and Ascension Urgent Care.
One of Jacksonville’s most established communities, the Mandarin sub-market offers shopping, historical sites, and has more views of the St. John’s River than any other area of the city. Known for its beautiful parks and quiet residential settings, the area also includes a busy retail corridor on San Jose Boulevard. The central location of this neighborhood and its easy access to I-95 and I-295 make it just a short drive to Downtown Jacksonville, the Southside, St. John’s County, and Orange Park. Average demographic age falls around 47 with annual incomes of above $112,000 within 1- mile radius.