Mart ISD Complex
700 East Navarro Street
Mart, TX 76664
- ± 16.4137 Acres
- Total Improvements: 96,010 SF
- Years Built: 1929 - 2003
- Zoned: *No Zoning According to the City Secretary*
- East Navarro Street Frontage: ± 685’
- Additional Frontages: South Carpenter Street, South Smyth Street, East Bowie Street, East Ross Street, and South Lumpkin Street
- Property Depths: ± 40’ – ± 425’
- Access to electricity as well as City of Mart water & sewer
- Multiple Opportunities
- East Texas Avenue: 3,900 – 6,400 Vehicles/Day (TxDOT: 2016)
- THERE ARE SEVERAL PACKAGE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
H&A Commercial Team - KW Commercial would like to present this unique commercial real estate property for sale!
Consisting of ± 96,010 SF and sitting on ± 16.4137 Acres the former Mart ISD Complex is comprised of a series of buildings and land parcels once used by the school district. Each property has electricity and access to City of Mart sewer and water. There is no zoning in the City of Mart, according to their secretary, allowing for numerous possibilities and opportunities.
THERE ARE SEVERAL PACKAGE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
This property is located in the city limits of Mart, Texas approximately 25 miles from Waco. The Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area has a population of over 270,000 people. The City of Waco is located approximately 90 miles south of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and about 100 minutes north of Austin, Texas.
For more information on this property, or any of our other properties, please contact the H&A Commercial Team – KW Commercial!
Off East Navarro Avenue, 2 blocks from East Texas Avenue.