2200 Milford Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Primarily a one-story layout for most of its 14,366 SF design
- Has a paved, circular driveway and a paved parking lot that accommodates 28-cars
- A fully-operational 51-Bed Licensed Personal Care Facility by the PA Department of Human Services
- Located in a 14,366 SF one-story (partial second floor) providing residential rooms all with private, three-piece baths, activity room, dining room a commercial-grade kitchen and office.
- Is at 84.3% Occupancy
- Situated on a three-acre landscaped parcel with a circular driveway, 28-paved parking spaces, a pond, and mature trees and shrubs.
- Only a Ten Minute Ride to the Lehigh Valley Hospital-Pocono Medical Center and an Eighteen Minute Ride to the newly-built St.Luke's Monroe Campus
Milford Manor is a licensed 51-bed personal care facility and a 1,000 SF, 1- story rental bungalow situated on a three-acre parcel in the suburbs of East Stroudsburg, PA.
Located in the greater suburbs of the communities of East Stroudsburg and Stroudsburg provides for a bucolic setting but the immediate conveniences that these two urban centers offer.
Only a ten-minute ride to the Lehigh Valley Pocono Medical Center and an 18-minute ride to the recently built St. Luke's Hospital Monroe Campus
Only seven minutes to the nearest Interstate-80 Interchange
In 12 minutes one will be in New Jersey and its potential residents for the facility