903 and 909 North Miller Road
Tempe, AZ 85281
- In Qualified Tempe Opportunity Zone
- Tempe Sub-Market
- 1.8 Acres (78,278 SF)
- Property: Treat as Vacant Land
- Ideal for New Development
- Potential for Additional .75 Acres from The City of Tempe to the South
- Potential for a Additional 1.368 Acres from Maricopa County to the North
- In Tempe's General Plan as Mixed Use
- On North side of Tempe Town Lake
- Direct access to Rural Road
- Adjacent to Rio Salado Park and Indian Bend Bike Path
The site, although currently used for industrial is within The City of Tempe's General Plan for Mixed Use Residential. The highest and best use is felt to be for a high rise multi-family development or "For Sale" project. The General Use category would also allow retail development. In 2007, the property was in escrow and going through the approval process for a 12 story, 130 Unit For-Sale" product with two sub-levels of parking and retail on the main level. There is also potential to add additional, adjacent land.
The site, which consists of two parcels, totaling 1. 797 +/- acres is located on the East side of North Miller Road, just south of East Curry Road and North of the 202 Red Mountain Freeway. Miller Road actually runs under the 202 Freeway, continuing west to Scottsdale Road. The site is on the North side of Tempe Town Lake, It also abuts the Rio Salado Park and the intra-city bike path.