Mixed-Use Commercial Land | ± 5.22 Acres
464 West Pike St
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- ± 5.22-acre development site
- Zoned BG (General Business) allows for many uses including retail, restaurants with drive-thru, convenience store with fuel pumps, medical office/clinic, retirement communities - assisted and independent living (SP)
- Future Land Use Plan calls for Community Mixed-Use which may allow for multifamily and mixed-use with rezoning
- ± 200' of road frontage on West Pike Street
- All utilities on-site
- High traffic counts of 44,640 VPD on West Pike Street
- Quick access to Highway 316, Northside Hospital Gwinnett and Downtown Lawrenceville
This ± 5.22-acre site is an excellent development opportunity on heavily-traveled West Pike Street. The current zoning, BG (General Business), allows for retail, restaurants, medical office/clinic, convenience store with fuel pumps, assisted living, independent living (SP) and much more. The Future Land Use Plan calls for Community Mixed-Use which may allow multifamily and mixed-uses with rezoning.
The property is in Gwinnett County, less than one mile from the newly-developed Downtown Lawrenceville. It has easy access to Highway 316, is one mile from Piedmont Hospital Gwinnett and is a short drive to many area retailers. Surrounding businesses and retailers include Walmart, Target, Aldi, Zaxby’s and Chick-Fil-A.