Mixed Use Investment Property For Sale
8814 St. Charles Rock Road
Saint Louis, MO 63114
Oct 26, 2021
- Mixed Use - 100% Leased Apartments - two units on second floor
- 1895 SF First floor office / studio space - 100% leased
- Rear parking lot with access from side streets
Buy and own to use or to lease. Second floor has long term apartment tenants. 1,695 SF First floor front is leased to a new tenant, Currently the owner is using the rear 200 SF as a yoga studio and will consider a sale lease back of this space.
Good ingress and egress to rear parking lot off side streets. 1/2 mile west of I-170 and less than 10 minutes from Clayton CBD.
Year Built: 1924
Building Size: 3638sq ft
Building Class: B
Lot Size: 0.12 acres
Map of 8814 St. Charles Rock Road, Saint Louis, MO, 63114
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.