NEC Perryville Road and Camelback Road, Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340
NEC Perryville Road and Camelback Road
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- 10 Acres of Land on the Hard Corner
- C-1 Zoned
- Neighboring Developer to Provide Offsite Utility Improvements
- Strong Demographics w/ Median HHI over $120,000
- Population Growth ±14% within the Next Five Years
- Permissible Uses for C-1: Grocer, Hardware Shop, Liquor Store, Auto parts and supplies, Bakery, Bank, Business School, Church, Drugstore, Gas Station, Restaurant (and Others).
- Azure Canyon (Mattamy Homes) Adjacent ±333 Homes
- TerraWest Communities 91 Home Development to the West
- Zanjero Trails Home Development to the West
SVN Desert Commercial Advisors is pleased to present a 10-acre development site located on the northeast hard corner of Perryville Road and Camelback Road. The current owner and neighboring developer have an agreement in place where said developer shall provide the offsite water and sewer improvements.
The subject property is located on the hard corner of Perryville Road and Camelback Road in Litchfield Park, AZ. This particular site falls within Maricopa Country jurisdiction. There are numerous residential developments in the neighboring area consisting of Abel Ranch, Allen Ranches, Trigos, and Sadella. Meritage Homes is one of the prominent home builders in this submarket as they have over 1,200 homes in development. Additionally, Amazon and Microsoft acquired a respective 238 acres along CItrus Road, south of Camelback Road for future development. The loop 303 corridor continues to be an industry hub powerhouse as it houses corporate users such as UPS, Boeing, Sub-Zero, Ball Corporation, Dicks, and REI.