Neighborhood Church Campus
6565 Oakley Drive NE
Fridley, MN 55432
- Quaint, neighborhood church with lots of charm
- Worship area seats approximately 100
- Building includes 4 classrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 offices, and large meeting area with kitchen
- Obeo tour: obeo.com/1161436
- Contact the listing agent to schedule property visits
This neighborhood church is one of the oldest known churches in Anoka County. The sanctuary was built in the late 1880's. In 1970, a Fellowship Hall was constructed on site and the sanctuary moved. In 1990 the sanctuary was enlarged, a lobby was added and a second story with classrooms and offices was added. The property sits close to Highway 65 and Mississippi Street NE in a residential neighborhood near parks and schools.
Located just west of Highway 65 NE and north of Mississippi St NE in a dense residential area close to Meadowlands Park.