Net Leased Restaurant & Development Land
1055 N Lake St + Adjacent Lot
Aurora, IL 60506
- Single Tenant Net Leased Iconic Restaurant
- 4.91 Acre Development Parcel Included (6.63 Acres Total)
- Tenant In Place for over 20 years. 3 years lease term remaining.
- Strong Visibility on IL Route 31
- Excellent Area Retail Co-Tenancy
- Dense Population in Illinois' 2nd Largest City
- Generous Parking for more than 120 Cars
The subject property is a freestanding 4,656 SF restaurant building on 1.72 acres leased to Nikarry's Restaurant plus 4.91 acres of development land. Nikarry's is a staple of the community which has occupied the present location for over 20 years.
The 4.91 Acre wooded development lot with river views is currently zoned M1, which allows for a variety of uses including self storage, veterinary services, animal hospitals and kennels. Potential for multi-family or senior housing with rezoning.
The property is located on Lake St (Route 31) just south of Indian Trail Rd in a vibrant commercial district adjacent to the Fox River in Aurora, Illinois' second largest city. The property is adjacent to McDonalds, and close to Northgate Shopping Center, Cermak Produce, Carson Pirie Scott, TJ Maxx, Ross, Long John Silvers, Taco Bell, White Castle, Walgreens and many other regional and national retailers.