New Hampstead | ±1.526 to ±3.052 Commercial Acres
Little Neck Road & I-16
Bloomingdale, GA 31302
- Three (3) Parcels: ±1.526 to ±3.052 Acres
- At Southeast Quadrant of I-16 & Little Neck Road
- Common Detention, Paved Interior Road
- Infrastructure in Place; City Water & Sewer
- PUD Zoning; Variety of Commercial Uses
- Live/Work/Play with 10,000 Homes Projected at Buildout
SVN is pleased to offer three (3) commercial parcels, which range in size from ±1.526 to ±3.052 acres. The sites will be delivered with all off-site work completed to include common detention that will allow for more usable acreage, a paved interior road and infrastructure in place including city water and sewer at the sites. The sites are accessed via curb cut on Little Neck Road as well as D.O.T. Barn Road. Present zoning is Planned Unit Development (PUD) and allows for a variety of commercial uses.
The property is located at the Southeast quadrant of I-16 and Little Neck Road and is located just 3 miles west of the I-16 / Pooler Parkway interchange, 5 miles from I-95 and I-16 and 12.5 miles from Historic Downtown Savannah. The location is adjacent to the New Hampstead PUD, which is a 4,500 acre master-planned development with 10,000 homes projected at build out.