This listing is under contract.
New Pricing: Texas Roadhouse Scottsdale, AZ | $1.895M – 5.0% Cap | Premier Scottsdale Location
9320 E Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
UNDER CONTRACT FOR SALE NNN Property
Last Verified:Mar 25, 2021
- Exclusive Texas Roadhouse single-tenant leasehold investment opportunity located adjacent to the 101 freeway in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Property was constructed in 2019, offering a new 15-year corporate lease (leasehold) with 10% rental increases every 5 years.
- Texas Roadhouse operates over 610 restaurants in 49 states (Source: texasroadhouse.com).
- Texas Roadhouse is a best-in-class operator, having sustained one of the highest same-store sales growth rates in the restaurant industry for several years prior to COVID-19.
- This investment offers a low purchase price and rent for Scottsdale real estate! Brand new ±7,163 SF building with an oversized parcel of ±97,574 SF.
- High traffic counts on the Scottsdale 101 freeway of over 170,000 vehicles per day (Source: ADOT, 2019).
- Premier Scottsdale location at The Block, a brand-new ±22-acre mixed-use development comprised of ±260,000 square feet of medical office, hospitality, retail, and restaurants to include Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, Spinato’s Pizza, Nekter Juice, and many more.
- The top Scottsdale employers surrounding the Property include: Talking Stick Resort (±2,500 employees), HonorHealth (±2,299 employees), CVS Pharmacy Inc (±2,080 employees), Nationwide Insurance (±1,710 employees), and International Cruise Excursions Inc (±1,150 employees) (Source: azmag.gov).
- Strong demographics in a three-mile radius, with an average household income of $132,540 (Source: Esri).
- In 2017, Scottsdale welcomed ±8.9 million visitors, generating an estimated $2.4 billion economic impact to the city (Source: Scottsdale Tourism Study, 2018).
The Property is located within the Talking Stick Entertainment District, the home to amenities such as Talking Stick Resort (±496 rooms), Salt River Fields - the Major League Baseball spring-training facility for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Colorado Rockies, Topgolf, and OdySea in the Desert.