This listing is under contract.
New Pricing: White Castle Scottsdale, AZ | $1.965M – 5.0% Cap | Top Performing Location
9310 E Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
UNDER CONTRACT FOR SALE NNN Property
Property Type:Single Tenant Retail (NNN)
Last Verified:Feb 22, 2021
- Exclusive White Castle single-tenant leasehold investment opportunity located adjacent to the highly traveled 101 freeway in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Property was constructed in 2019, offering a new 10-year corporate lease (leasehold) with 10% rental increases every 5 years.
- The White Castle has seen tremendous success. The drive-thru has had incredibly long lines, since the grand opening in October of 2019. Please reference the photos and aerials for further detail.
- This investment offers a low purchase price and rent for Scottsdale real estate! Brand new ±5,100 SF building with patio, and oversized parcel of ±74,923 SF.
- Traffic on the Scottsdale 101 freeway of over 170,000 vehicles per day (Source: ADOT, 2019), with White Castle featured at the very top of the freeway pylon sign.
- Premier Scottsdale location at The Block, a brand-new 22-acre mixed-use development comprised of ±260,000 square feet of medical office, hospitality, retail, and restaurants to include Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, Spinato’s Pizza, Nekter Juice, and many more.
- The top Scottsdale employers surrounding the Property include: Talking Stick Resort (±2,500 employees), HonorHealth (±2,299 employees), CVS Pharmacy Inc (±2,080 employees), Nationwide Insurance (±1,710 employees), and International Cruise Excursions Inc (±1,150 employees) (Source: azmag.gov).
- Strong demographics in a three-mile radius, with an average household income of $132,540 (Source: Esri).
- In 2017, Scottsdale welcomed ±8.9 million visitors, generating an estimated $2.4 billion economic impact to the city (Source: Scottsdale Tourism Study, 2018).
- The Property is located within the Talking Stick Entertainment District, the home to amenities such as Talking Stick Resort (±496 rooms), Salt River Fields - the Major League Baseball spring-training facility for the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Colorado Rockies, Topgolf, and OdySea in the Desert.