Norris Street Lots
West Norriton, PA 19403
Residential Land Development
Jan 05, 2023
- Contiguous lots; seperate tax parcels
- West Norriton Twp
- Access directly off Main Street & Chestnut Ave
- Residential development
ATTENTION BUILDERS - Contiguous Lots totaling approximately 1.43 acres (62,000 sq ft) with current R2 Zoning. Contact broker for additional information, including zoning details.
Located in West Norriton Twp with access via paper road immediately to the right of 168 Nails and Spa & the Car Care Center.
Lot Size: 1.43 acres
Map of Norris Street, West Norriton, PA, 19403
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.