North Houston Industrial Building
1825 Aldine Mail Road
Houston, TX 77039
- Ownership is asking $1,000,000 for 1823-1825 Aldine Mail Road.
- The property includes one metal warehouse building of 11,212 SF on 4.73 acres of land.
- There is an additional building on the property, a former church, that can be leased to a growing congregation for additional income until the land is needed.
- We have not placed any value on this former church building in our pricing. The value is in the office/warehouse and the 4.73 acres. Aldine Mail Road, west of the Hardy Toll Road, is being widened from 2 lanes to 4 lanes.
- This widening will extend east across the Hardy Toll Road, to the subject property and further east. Land is scarce along Aldine Mail Road so this represents an excellent opportunity for any owner user or investor.
- Ownership is willing to sell separately the 1825 Adline Mail Road property which includes the office/warehouse building and 2.3 acres at a price of $795,000.
- Hurry, this property will not last long!
The two-story metal warehouse industrial building was constructed in 1998 and is 11,212 SF. It has approximately 37% office space located on the first and second floors.
The property is located on the north side of Aldine Mail Road between Chrisman Road to the west and Aldine Westfield to the east. The area is heavily concentrated with industrial properties. The Hardy Toll Road is less than a mile to the west.