Office Building in East Northport
120-124 Laurel Rd
East Northport, NY 11731
Multi Tenant Office
Mar 14, 2023
• Multi-Tenant Office Building in East Northport
• Tenants are Responsible For Utilities & Common Area Maintenance
• Landlord is Responsible For Real Estate Taxes & Insurance
• 15 On-Site Parking Spaces
• 106 Feet of Frontage on Both Laurel Rd & Vernon Valley Rd
• Under 1 Mile From the Northport Train Station
• Vacant Store Provides a Great Lease-Up Opportunity
Map of 120-124 Laurel Rd, East Northport, NY, 11731
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.