232-236 North Plaza Drive
Nicholasville, KY 40356
- +/-10,000 SF professional office building with condos for lease
- 1st floor unit is +/-3,308 SF lab suite includes Toshiba 1600 XP uninterruptible power, three (3) five-ton HVAC units, multiple 220V floor mounted electrical outlets in former mass spectrometer room and built-in stainless steel cabinets
- 2nd floor unit is +/-4,455 SF and includes reception area, 9 private offices, open space, breakroom and 3 restrooms
- Building signage available for the 2nd floor unit
- Rental Rate: $15.00 PSF plus utilities on 1st floor
- Rental Rate: $12.00 PSF plus utilities on 2nd floor
NAI Isaac is pleased to present leasing opportunities at 232-236 North Plaza Drive in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Well-located just off US 27 Bypass adjacent to Applebee's, Sonny's BBQ, Bruster's Ice Cream, Zaxby's and El Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant. First and second floor units available. Rent includes operating expenses plus utilities and janitorial. Building signage available for the second floor user.
Well-located on the north side of Nicholasville and a +/-7 minute drive from Lexington with an average daily traffic count on US 27 of +/-47,477 ('16). Positioned in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass region, on the outskirts of Lexington, Nicholasville, Jessamine County, Kentucky gained more new residents last year than any other city in Kentucky. The area is known for its history, fine antique stores and agricultural heritage. Nicholasville continues to grow steadily, with both residential and commercial real estate on the rise. Today, Nicholasville has affordable housing, excellent schools, bountiful recreational opportunities and unique shopping and dining venues.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $15.0
Price Per Sqft/Year: $12.0