Old Des Peres Road
1010-1090 Old Des Peres Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Multi Tenant Office
Please Call Broker for Price
Mar 17, 2023
- Five minutes from Missouri Baptist Hospital, Mercy Hospital, and Des Peres Hospital
- Handicap accessible
- Ample parking: 5.5/1000
- Excellent location at I-270 and Manchester Road
Medical Office Space for Lease
Located off of I-270
Year Built: 1979
Building Size: 62485sq ft
Building Class: B
Lot Size: 0 acres
Units for Lease
Space Available: 1250 SF
Space Available: 1311 SF
Map of 1010-1090 Old Des Peres Road, Saint Louis, MO, 63131
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.