Old Pringle Schoolhouse Restaurant Opportunity
4985 Battle Creek Rd SE
Salem, OR 97302
- 60 seat restaurant with a possible 30 seat covered
- 45 dedicated parking spaces
- Several growing neighborhoods within walking distance to the property
- Sunny courtyard provides great outdoor exposure for users
- Large 32 kW solar photovoltaic system helps offset tenant utilities
- Zero restaurant/food service competition within .9 miles
- Less than 1 mile to I-5 (I-5 signage potentially available)
- Minutes to major employers and state agencies on Kuebler & Fairview Industrial.
- Adjacent to Salem Clinic and major future commercial development.
- Large covered outdoor area provides perfect outdoor dining space and potential play area.
- AIA Award winning remodel!
Rare opportunity to lease sustainable restaurant space in historical schoolhouse property. The Old Pringle Schoolhouse has undergone a transformation from the 1920’s elementary school to a lively destination marketplace, now known as Schoolhouse Corner. The flexible Neighborhood Commercial zoning has accommodated a wide variety of uses including classrooms-turned-retail shops, commercial offices, and now restaurant space, once the Schoolhouse gymnasium.
Schoolhouse Corner is located on the prominent corner of Kuebler Blvd and Battle Creek Rd in SE Salem. Kuebler is a major commuting arterial that records more than 32,000 ADT (average daily trips) and serves as the gateway from I-5 to SE Salem residents and employees as well as Turner/Aumsville, and has convenient access to Highway 22. SE Salem is home to established and new neighborhoods, employment districts, is less than 1 mile from I-5 and within minutes of downtown and the Capitol.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $18.0