Orange Avenue at Monroe Street
000 Orange Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Mar 14, 2023
- Zoned C-2 General Commercial
- Curb Cut on South Orange Avenue
- Adjacent to busy corner
- APN#: 4112204640000
Just over half acre lot adjacent to planned city park on Orange Avenue
South on Monroe Street, East on Orange Avenue on south side of street adjacent to stormwater pond.
Lot Size: 0.58 acres
DocumentsSale Flyer Vertical
Map of 000 Orange Avenue, Tallahassee, FL, 32301
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.