Pierini Iron Works Building - 35,000 SF Crane Building
6200 S Sayre Avenue
Chicago, IL 60638
- 1 acre of yard space for truck/outside storage, fenced in and secured with cameras
- 26' ceiling heights
- A 35,000 SF, well-maintained crane building, sitting on +/_2 acres
- Drive-thru building, including 3 bays and loading dock
- 3,000 SF 2-story office space
- 15 minutes from Midway Airport
- 2018 Taxes - $45,758
SVN is pleased to present this 35,000 SF crane building situated on ±2 acres. The rare, ±1-acre yard space is fenced and secured with cameras, making it ideal for truck parking and outside storage. This well-maintained building has 26’ ceiling heights, and a 2 story, ±3,000 SF office space. The industrial space includes 3 5T cranes, 1 7.5T crane, and floor drains. The 2018 Taxes were $45,758. Zoning is PMD 12 and the owner would consider a short term sale-leaseback or a partial sale-leaseback.
The subject property is located just north east of of the busy Harlem Ave and 63rd Street intersection in Chicago. This property is conveniently located 10 minutes from Midway International Airport, and the I-55 Harlem Ave interchange. The area features abundant local retail and eating establishments for employees to enjoy as well as Toyota Park, with a new strip mall and Embassey Suites Hotel.