Power House Plaza
495 Uinta Way
Denver, CO 80230
Feb 02, 2023
- Excellent location
- Modern building and interior
- Previous Medical Lab
- Extensive Buildout
Fully built out previous medical office with oxygen plumbed in walls. Pervious Dental Lab ready to be purchased and turned into your next location. Seller has maintained the unit in excellent condition since vacating the unit and continues to keep it excellent.
Near the Heart of Lowry. STRONG demographics within 1. 3. and 5mi. Easy access to a solid Class B location. Minuets from Downtown and I-25. Fantasic views of the Great Lawn Park. Secured building with access 24/7
Year Built: 2005
Building Size: 2240sq ft
Building Class: B
Lot Size: 0 acres
Map of 495 Uinta Way, Denver, CO, 80230
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.