Prime Destination Mixed Use Development Site
201 Maple Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
- 3 pad ready lots each with 100% access to a shared parking lot on a long term lease basis
- Over 170 new and existing parking spaces will be available within or on the street adjacent to this development
- Adjacent to Rock Region Streetcar stop, 3 blocks from I-30, 1 block to Ark. River Trail, 10 min. to Airport
- Located in an Opportunity Zone - Eligible for Federal Tax Incentives
- Located in a New Market Tax Credit Eligible census tract
- High Growth Corridor in a Walk-able neighborhood
- 2 blocks to Verizon Arena and the Junction Bridge and 1 blocks to Dickey Stephens Park
- Close proximity to Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, Argenta Plaza, banking, shopping, and dining
Ideal for Mixed Use Retail, Office, Residential, Entertainment and Hotel Uses. Lot will be subdivided into three pad ready development sites for sale and one shared parking lot with approximately 99 spaces that each of the three lots will have 100% access with a long term lease. Total parking created within the 2 acre development will be 114 spaces. Approximately 60 existing or new additional on street parking spaces will be created along Maple and 2nd Street adjacent to the site. A 3 story mixed use office building with ground level retail-restaurant is in the pre-leasing stage for Lot B.
Located in the heart of the booming downtown Little Rock - North Little Rock's creative corridor in the walk-able Argenta Arts & Innovation District in North Little Rock, this property is close to many attractions and amenities including the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, Verizon Arena, Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, Dickey Stephens Ballpark, Junction Pedestrian Bridge, the Arkansas River Trail, restaurants & coffee shops, breweries, art galleries & theaters, banks, a drug store, salons, retail stores, and entertainment venues. This property is also on the Rock Region Metro Streetcar line and public transit routes, close to bike trails, is easily accessible to Interstates 30 and 40, and is 10 minutes from Little Rock National Airport. This location is a regional destination draw area with over 1,020,000 residents within a 50 mile radius of this site. Approximately 1,000,000 people visit Argenta annually.