Prime Grape Road Retail Corridor | Relevant Location
3430 Grape Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- 11,952 SF Retail Building located on 1.21 +/- acres | Formerly Occupied by PC Direct (Originally Advance Auto Parts)
- Space Includes 9,224 SF Open Retail, 2,750 SF Auto Service Space, Restrooms, Office and Conference Room, On-Site Parking for 62 Vehicles, (7) 7’x10’ Overhead Doors, 3 Floor Lifts, 1 Alignment Lift, and an Air Compressor with Tanks
- Zoned C-1 Commercial and Readily Available For Redevelopment | Situated on an Outlot of Goodwill Industries Store and Training Facility
- Located Near the South End of Grape Road’s Retail Corridor, North Central Indiana’s Largest Retail Trade Area | Traffic Counts Range from 14,000 to 18,000 VPD Along Busy Grape Road Retail Corridor
- Access to I- 80/90 Toll Road (Exit 83) is Only 5 Minutes East
- Proximate to the University of Notre Dame, St. Joe Hospital’s Recently Constructed $100MM Hospital, Interstate 80/90, South Bend International Airport, Among Other Major Economic Drivers
Marcus & Millichap is please to present 3430 Grape Road, Mishawaka Indiana, a 11,952-square foot, freestanding, retail building on a 1.21 acre out-parcel to Goodwill Industries, built in 1996 and renovated in 2009. The Subject is Zone c-1, Commercial, and available for immediate tenancy or redevelopment by an owner or investor. The prime asset benefits from traffic of about 18,000 vehicles per day, with easy access to Interstate 80/90 only 5 miles to the east, and surrounded by retail and medical tenants, as well as the University of Notre Dame.
The subject is located between the Grape road retail corridor to the north, and the McKinley/U.S. 20 retail corridor to the south, with approximately 18,000 vehicles passing by per day. Approximately 170,000 residents dwell within a five-mile radius in nearby homes, apartments and housing complexes, making the area a heavily-trafficked thoroughfare for the MSA's population of 320,000. Residents and tourists alike come to this corridor to shop and dine in the multitude of restaurants nearby, from a tremendous fast food selection to wildly popular local favorites like Hana Yori Teppan Steakhouse, Barnaby's Pizza, and Evil Czech Brewery, which see big crowds no matter what day of the week.
NNN Lease for the entire freestanding building located along Grape Road and surrounded by retailers.
Prime Grape Road Space includes 9,224 SF open retail, restrooms, office and conference room, on-site parking for 62 vehicles, (7) 7’x10’ overhead doors, 3 floor lifts, 1 alignment lift, and an air compressor and tanks. Formerly a Quality Brakes & Muffler and a PC Direct Retail Store, giving this site full functionality for redevelopment, or future tenant prospects.
Located in between the Grape Road Retail Corridor, North Central Indiana's largest retail trade area, and the McKinley Road/U.S. 20 retail corridor. The building is situated on an out-lot of Goodwill Industries, near the corner of Grape Road & Catalpa with ingress and egress access from both streets. The subject is located only twenty minutes from the South Bend International Airport.