Prime Land Investment w/Incredible Leaseback Deal
16595 Beck Road
Dallas, OR 97338
Property Type:Other Land
Last Verified:May 31, 2023
- Enhanced Investment Returns: Seller Lease Back of 10 Acres at $10,000.00/month Ensures High Profitability.
- Unleash Your Vision: Develop the Land for Agricultural Use and Build Your Dream Home.
- Natural Oasis: Expansive Pond Available for Fish Stocking.
- Tax Advantages: Benefit from Property Tax Reduction through the ODFW Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program.
- Property can be sold in 2 ways. $2,900,000 with a 5-year lease back on 10 acres with 2 (TWO) 5-year options. Leaseback rate to $10,000.00 per month. Sale without leaseback, equipment, or 3-phase power is $2,200,000.
Profitable Opportunity: 10-Acre Seller Lease Back for Marijuana Growing Facility, 112 Acres for Agriculture and Development, and a Potential Home Site to replace current manufactured home. Buyer confirming with Polk County Planning.
** Property can be sold in 2 ways. $2,900,000 with a 5-year lease back on 10 acres with 2 (TWO) 5-year options. Leaseback rate to $10,000.00 per month. Sale without the lease back equipment or 3-phase power is $2,200,000.
The property is located on Beck Rd. North of the intersection with Hwy 22. about 1 mile down Beck Rd. The property mailbox is on the right-hand side of the road and the driveway is on the left.
Lot Size: 122.09 acres