Prime Pekin Warehouse / Bar
219 N. Capitol St.
Pekin, IL 61554
- Built in 1998
- Two 14 foot overhead doors
- One 10 Foot Overhead Door
- Fire Suppression Throughout
- Bar / Resturant Buildout Inside
- Fire Suppression Hood for Cooking
- Walk In Cooler
- Generous Parking
- Located Just Blocks from the John T. McNaughton Bridge
Located just blocks from the John T McNaughton bridge in the heart of Pekin Il, this exceptional property offers a whole host of high end amenities and possibilities. This property offers warehouse space with two 14 ft overhead doors, one 10 ft overhead door and fire suppression throughout. About one third of the building has been built out for a bar and restaurant with hood, cooler, and stage for live performances. The property also offers generous parking and is adjacent to the Pekin Park Bike Trail. Call or text Nathan Steinwedel at (309)643-9189 or email at email@example.com for more information.
Downtown, adjacent to a neighborhood