Prime Retail Opportunity
7353 Oxford Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111
- Highly visible corner lot
- 24k+ average daily traffic
- .30 Acre
- 1,300 SF two bay service station
- Lighted Street Sign
- Easy ingress/egress with limited curbing
- High traffic adjacent businesses, CVS, Rite Aid, fast food
- Centrally located in major shopping area of Route 73 and 232 intersection
- Strong area mix of commercial and residential occupancy
- Service business and equipment for sale separately
Prime corner automotive property available on busy Oxford Avenue. This highly visible corner lot sits across from CVS, AutoZone, Rite Aide and fast food destination retailers. Gas tanks pulled and EPA NFA available. Great opportunity to continue as automotive service or apply for variance for other retail, medical, office, etc. Auto repair business and equipment for sale separately.
This corner property sits on heavily traveled Oxford Avenue Route 232 in central Northeast, Burholme section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This commuter route crosses Route 73 Cottman Avenue and Rising Sun Avenue, with Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County a 1/4 mile away. Over 24k daily drivers pass this property located across from key destination retailers and residential homes. One mile population radius 32k; three mile 263K. 5 minutes from Jeans Hospital, Fox Chase Cancer Center and Einstein Medical Elkins Park and Moss Rehab.