Rare (5) Unit Mixed-use Secaucus Investment Opportunity
56-58 County Ave
Secaucus , NJ 07094
- (x5) Unit Mixed-use Investment Property
- Prime Secaucus Location Walking Distance to Train Station (to NYC)
- Spacious .41 acre or 17,860 Sq Ft Lot
- Thriving Location in Heavy Development Area
- Multi-family Residential Development Site Potential
- Sits relatively flat with tons of parking
The Bruce Elia Team presents an exciting new opportunity to own a piece of the 'Gold Coast' in this new to market, (5) unit mixed-use investment property on .41 acres.
The property has (3) apartments, consisting of (x1) 2BR/1BTH, (x2) 1BR/1BTH.
There is (1) office space on the ground floor.
There is (x1) retail commercial space, currently occupied by a restaurant (Lorenzo's).
Secaucus (SEE-kaw-kəs) is a town in Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the town's population was 16,264, reflecting an increase of 333 (+2.1%) from the 15,931 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,870 (+13.3%) from the 14,061 counted in the 1990 Census.
Located within the New Jersey Meadowlands, it is the most suburban of the county's municipalities, though large parts of the town are dedicated to light manufacturing, retail, and transportation uses, as well as protected areas.