Renovated Historic Downtown Building
154 S Main Street
Sumter, SC 29150
- Each floor is +/-2,500 SF
- Total interior and exterior renovation.
- First floor restaurant space consists of a new commercial grade kitchen with walk-in freezer, large bar area, and two large seating areas.
- Building floor plan is conducive to both single & multi-tenant uses.
- Tile and Hardwood floors throughout.
±5,000 SF two story building in the historic District of downtown Sumter. Extraordinary two story historic building that has undergone an extensive renovation and modernization, while maintaining its historic elements. The first floor is a unique vision of modern restaurant space for Main Street, and the second floor has a open floor plan with ample natural light.
Located in the Main Street District of downtown Sumter, directly across the street from Central Carolina Technical College.