Retail Along Santa Monica Blvd.
5612-5616 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- 10,000 SF BUILDING ALONG ONE OF LOS ANGELES' BUSIEST COMMERCIAL THUROUGHFARES.
- LOT IS ZONED LA-C2 WITH A TOC TIER 3 DESIGNATION!
- JUST WEST OF THE MAJOR SIGNALIZED INTERSECTION OF SANTA MONICA BLVD. & WESTERN AVE.
- EXCELLENT CAR TRAFFIC COUNTS; OVER 40,000 CARS PER DAY ALONG SANTA MONICA BLVD.
- GREAT FRONTAGE; 100 FEET ALONG SANTA MONICA BLVD.
- EASY FREEWAY ACCESS; JUST 1/4 OF A MILE WEST OF THE 101 FREEWAY.
- EXCELLENT DEMOGRAPHICS; OVER 75,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 1-MILE RADIUS & JUST UNDER 500,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 3-MILE RADIUS.
This Vacant Retail Building consists of 10,000 SF and sits on 2 parcels. The parcels are zoned LA-C2 and have a TOC Tier 3 designation!
The building has excellent frontage of approximately 100 Feet along Santa Monica Blvd & is currently in shell condition with high bow truss ceilings.
This offering will attract a developer, owner/user or an investor with tenant(s) in mind who is looking for a freestanding retail building on a major commercial thoroughfare in a densely populated neighborhood of Los Angeles.
This offering is located on one of Los Angeles' busiest commercial thoroughfares with a daily car traffic count of over 40,000 cars per day along Santa Monica Blvd. It is just one parcel west of St. Andrews Pl. and only one block west of Western Ave.
It sits directly across the street from the Historic East Hollywood Sears Building, which is currently owned by CIM Group, who plans to convert the location into a mixed-use complex.
This location is also approximately 1/4 of a mile from the 101 Freeway and less than 1 mile from the Hollywood/Western Metro Redline Station.
This location is also less than 1 mile from the Netflix headquarters, Bronson Studios, Paramount Pictures, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, just to name a few.
Neighborhoods in the immediate area consist of Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Koreatown, Mid-Wilshire, just to name a few.
The property is situated within a densely populated area of Los Angeles with over 75,000 people residing within a 1-mile radius & just under 500,000 people residing within a 3-mile radius.